Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Week Two

Glad people liked the email, Loved all of yours.

Say hello to Steve Roland and the missionaries from me!

Want alex and Sammi's emails!  When does Sammi come here?

There's another 'really funny' joke that started where you ask 5th or 6th week missionaries ¨how's you´re first day going? and they get really mad. It's so dumb but it's funny.

I really like coming up with bizarre spanish sentences and testing them out on my teachers

Quiero comer el corazon de una leona
Que daría para cambiar la naturaleza del diablo?

I like reading proverbs in la Santa Biblia.

Spanish is going very well.

Now inspired to try out switching the subject to waterslides haha.

Always look forward to devotionals. We´ve watched two recorded Holland talks.

Bore my testimony in Spanish about the Mormon Batallion and the Gold rush.

So sweet that Oscar got the part haha. Tell Olive to deny everything.

Teachur es nuestro salvador.

Going to the Temple today, and excited to leave the CCM for the first time.

Two guys in my district called quits and went home which shook everything up. They were cool guys so it was a bummer. Really like my district though.

During gym time, my district plays world cup which is soccer elimintation try to score every man for himself. You have to rep a country and shout the country when you score. I've been Norway. It's fun.

One of my teachers whos really funny made me and Elder Tracy do 50 pushups because we kept calling people "mi sirena".

I like getting cornettos and peachios at la Tienda.

I think a site to send is missionarypackage.net (I would be stoked if you sent american stamps because they go faster)





Elder Mooney, Elder Watts, Elder Peterson (who went home) and District Leader Elder Nielson.



Elder Tracy dabbing



Elder Mooney- really good at soccer, has identical twin here, really funny



my comp Elder Karren boiiiii