Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Week Three

GENERAL REPORT


Week 3 was sweet. It´s weird because going to the temple feels like going to Disneyland, and watching conference is like going to the movies, because it´s finally a break from doing the same thing every day. During Conf, when the dude shouted opposed, everybody in the auditorium laughed-which I thought that was kind of messed up. You have to be brave to do something like that. My favorite talk was Juan Uceda and his story of the Inca bridge in Peru 1977.

Spanish is going good. It get´s a little smoother with every visit with the fake investigator.

So far, me and Elder Karren have gotten 3 fake investigators to commit to baptism so I´d say things are going well.
I started playing soccer pretty much any freetime I get. Really fun playing with the guys in my district. Elder Mooney is the only one who´s actually good. It´s a good workout and then we go get ice cream after.

Love keeping a journal. I´ve been drawing a little postcard with each entry.

Learning a lot about guns from Elder Karren. I asked whats the sissiest gun someone could own is, and he said a 22.

He has to go to the infirmary a few times a week, which is actually sweet because they have puzzles I can do, so I just do puzzles. There was an Italy puzzle that was there for like 3 weeks that finally got finished.

Saw Hermana Lattin last night! Brightened my day. I´ll send a picture. Only got to talk for a bit but excited to talk with her for a few weeks.

Please send me good scriptures or views on Mormonism because I get tired of hearing the same testimony 400x a day.



Sammi Lattin - A good friend from Colorado who is serving in Oakland, but learning Spanish in Mexico