Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Week Four

I don´t hear anything about trump here but that news made me throw up a little bit in my mouth.
Awesome facebook post. I´m sure it got a good response. I need to figure out the absintee ballot.
I can receive pictures. That one is awesome.
Can´t go to websites.
You can send me messages throughout the week through missionarypackage.mx - i believe thats the site. try it out.
I´ve heard the Oak 1 Ward high priests meetings are intense.
Very used to the ccm schedule now. Looking forward to the field.
I´ve been able to see Hermana Lattin alot! She seems to already have the swing of things. I told her to go to you guys for food and anything else.
I also need to tell you guys about Maestro Martinez:
One of the teachers- maybe 22 years old used to own a tiger. It was 90000 mexican pesos- about 5000 bucks + it ate 5 chickens a day so it was pricey, but now thats my main post mission goal.
The ccm president is also super cool. hes been kidnapped twice. We´ve heard two devotioanls from him and both were sweet.
Elder Karren seems to be doing much better. He´s getting a hold of spanish now. He always is saying that he can´t wait to go to the field.
We did this thing where we taught lessons to mexican members here, and me and Elder Karren asked one guy what all his sins were. That was rough haha.
During gym time, my district started playing lightning with soccer. Really fun.
Duing one of the gym times, me and Elder Tracy helped these mexican workers dig a hole. They taught us more slang.
Did I tell you that somebody had your same mission dream here? where they go home and don´t speak the language.
We say "PLATA O PLOMO" alot here. It means silver or lead--bribe or bullet. Its what the cartel supposedly says.
Our first zone leaders left to the field. Theyre going to washington.
My district also likes doing waterbottle trickshots trying to flip it can have it land standing up.
Like reading parables.

Wrote a spanish poem;

Por la yerma
Por los cacharros
Los sabuesos en el calor
un país de mineros
Desfiladeros de minerales
Escombros Volcánico
Y siempre gargantas de ron

Cool that seminary is going strong. What´s your favorite scripture?

I think about Maude in Paris alot. Trying to live through her haha.

Mexcio is so cool. Love talking with mexican dudes here. Mexico city is also crazy driving through. 
Miss you guys
Elder Blair