Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Week Thirty One

My new area is called PINAR 1

-First things first, everyone is telling me Trump sent the mother of all bombs to Syria? IDK whats happening.1 

-rain
-Venezuelans
-big ward2 
-everybody lives in apartments
-everyone has $$$$
-ELDER FERRADA He's super cool, takes everything with COURAGE AND GRACE UNDER PRESSURE
-Theres a member in our ward who served his mission on easter island
-Elder Madeja is in my district and speaks 6 languages 3 
-We helped a fam move to a new apartment on the 5th floor it was insane prob hardest move ive ever participated in. 
-One cool thing: theres a member from Barbosa named Lenin (19). He would also go with us to lessons, he's a good friend. He moved to Medellin and then moved to Bogota and now he's in my ward lol. We saw each other and our jaws dropped.
-you run like a herd of luminous deer but I AM DARK I AM FOREST

Idk it's cool to have a new area, start from square 1 again. Barbosa was the image I had of what Colombia would be like but this area feels more like a generic city.

1. will I be recruited after my mission?
2. 120+
3. japanese, english, spanish, tagalog - don't know other 2


Miss you guys