Monday, April 10, 2017

Week Thirty

We had an open house in Tunja. Elder Crandell and I were out on the streets again trying to get people in. I had to get on my knees a few times but got a good amount in.

The next morning we went with the Tunja elders to Banco de la Republica- a library that used to be a bank that used to be a prison that used to be a monasterio. Very big and wooden. Old books that smelt good. There is a legend of a headless monk from the monasterio who haunted prisoners. A statue of the headless monk is on a balcony in the library.

We had cambios. I left Barbosa and Elder Guerra. I went to Elder Guerra's last area w his last comp lol. Suba- Bogota with Elder Ferada from Chile. I've only known him a couple hours but seems cool.

Said goodbyes in Barbosa. Really loved Barbosa. We met super cool people in the last couple weeks so I'm bummed I'm leaving now.

Also went to Togui, a tiny village with 4 rivers.

Also we got a call that Elder Zambrano was coming to the Babrosa house. Elder Zambrano is a senior missionary who checks missionary houses and destroys missionaries. We had a day to clean the house before he came. We cleaned like 6 hours and the house looked so good. He came the next morning. I was so sure he would be proud of our work. He managed to find every particle of dust in the house, every wrinkle. It was crazy. He took us into our study room and made us read every verse of scripture with the word "clean" and then explain them to him.

Me with a man named Joselito in a town called Togui.

woody the cowboy to haunt your dreams

me at la Zarsa in Boyaca

Elder Guerra A MAN A PLAN A CANAL PANAMA

Diego teaching english- padawan becomes jedi

elder crandell

this soup destroyed me i went to the bathroom 80 times