Monday, May 29, 2017

Week Thirty Seven


Week Report

This week was cool

My new comp is 3 transfers in. He’s from Argentina, he’s escaped cops on his motorcycle twice.

I pretty much can do whatever I want because my comp is down for anything and doesn’t know the area.

Stuff i ate:

breakfast - i always make a fried egg bacon sandwich. Some times swiss miss (praise the lawd).

lunch - we eat with members. I still don’t know where a lot of the members live so this cambio is a lot of running around. They usually give rice chicken platanos potatoes juice beans.

There are a ton of awesome parks in my area. We have been taking my drone to the parks to contact and all the kids come running up with their parents. It’s the best.


[Ralph sent a short report (above), but also messaged. Messaging transcript below.]


5/29/2017

yoooo
the drone is awesome
we used it contacting in a park
a ton of people came
i had to get it shipped from falabela
super complicated
they had see my visa and everything
but its awesome
it ran into this kids stomach it was so funny
yeah i went to some macys type store and had them order it in

im district leader
honestly for me its not even a big deal
seriously
i.dont.care.
so what i dont even think im a hero
ok so what my president trusts me in the hands of SIX MISSIONARIES i dont care
I.DONT.CARE
no im not a hero
serious
im not a hero!

haha oh my gosh you guys im not a hero!
All that seminary really paid off, I guess.
haha sorry

i saw maude saw charles
wth

ive been
staring at the edge of the water...
long as i can remember
never
really
knowing
why...

i wish
i could be the perfect daughter
WE CAN LISTEN TO DISNEY NOW
all the missionaries downloaded moana
we all sing it now

NOONE KNOWS HOW FAR IT GOES
IF THE WIND IN MY SAIL ON THE SEA STAYS BEHIND ME


pday today @ plaza bolivar

Trying to think of other stuff i did this week
but sent part of a letter
My comp is 3 transfers or 4 behind me
the six missionaries in my district are from bolivia peru argentina usa
2 sisters in my district
sisters can't be disrict or zone leaders
the sisters can be hermana capacitadoras
they give trainings in confs
the castellanos fam gave me a film camera
i love the castellanos fam