Monday, February 5, 2018

Week Seventy Three

What is happening fam??? Sounds like everybody is doing sweet stuff.

This week was way packed.

So last weekend was transfers. Elder Patterson (the last AP) gave me his keys and his phone (touchscreen #yesss) and all his problems. Pres. Laney sent us the transfers (who's going with who and where). We go through and make sure nobody's already been comps with each other. Then we send it back with any corrections and we keep going till we get it. We were in mission offices till 2am like zombies working out logistics.

This week we picked up the new batch of missionaries from the MTC. So much fun. We had to train them for 4 hours while Pres. Laney did their interviews. The new missionaries are crazy.

We finished the calendar for the transfer and made agendas for all the multi zone conferences. Way more computer than I'm used to. My eyes are always burning at the end of the day....

All moving all the crap Excel mission reports to google drive. #TEAMGOOGLEDRIVE

On Saturday we had p-day and I took everybody to the indigenous tribe in Cota way out in the middle of nowhere. I don't know how I remembered the way lol. But we lucked out because the tribe leader "El Abuelo" was there. He preached to us about mother nature for an hour and then I gave him a CTR ring jaja.

Our ward is crazy. Only old people. Tons of the pioneers of the church here. The dude who does the voice of Heavenly Father in the temple is in my ward too lol.

It kind of sucks because we have 0 time in our area. I can count our investigators on 1 hand. Definitely not what I'm used to. Yesterday we finally got some time to get work in. We got lucky and knocked on a door of a family that let us in 1st try.

Also a lady named Victoria from Texas is our main investigator. So weird having a gringa investigator. She's awesome though. She just showed up to church one Sunday and told the missionaries she wants to change her life.

Love the Laneys. They are a powercouple. They make everybody in the mission feel important.

My comp Elder Vieira is also a powerhouse. Hes a pubro at helping improve wards. For example, he showed up to Zona Suba and started a weekly ward FHE.

Yeah things are going super good. Missing you guys always though.

Love
Elder Blair

Ecclesiastes 2:17 Therefore I hated life; because the work that is wrought under the sun is grievous unto me: for all is vanity and vexation of spirit.