Monday, July 2, 2018

Week Ninety Four

[ Ralph's report came via messaging this week ]

dudes
whoa the rally looks cray
holy crap!
this was not a normal thing when i left

big game tomorrow
we are about to DESTROY england
i was just talking w chris southcott about it haha
he and charles are watching the world cup
dudes you have no idea
my area is a 24/7 party during the world cup
all these old dudes inviting us to come drink beer with them haha


today i had some members take us on a roadtrip to this cave 3 hours away
tons of bats it was insane
THERE WAS A PACK OF LIKE 50 ALL HUDDLED TOGETHER THEY ALL STARTED FLYING
it was dope i invited my converts from my last bucaramanga area and this dope member family and we went w this member who has this huge van
made me trunky!
i'm not wasting any of my pdays till the end


wednesday i meet my new pres
4 of july
i'm gonna bring him a burger


got my last email from pres laney
so weird that he's gone
i called the aps and they told me he was crying and sister laney HUGGED all the office elders
hermana laney was a super diff misson mom
she would swear super sarcastic super funny
for sure you should write them


dudes i am so stoked
less than 60 days
just being in the presence of my fam
i think i just want to enjoy a couple weeks before it hits me that my life starts
and it will be good to see what everybody's doing and make plans


there's a member mom here who lives right by us who loves your blog haha
she doesn't speak english
maybe a bit
she gave me the news about your hair
and my convert told me about the rally this morning
tons follow your ig
so funny
yeah everyone hooks it up here
it's crazy


our area has tons of kids
so many
they stay playing out in the street till 10-11
all of them know us now. whenever we walk by they shout CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA
everytime i see any kids i say #hey how are you what's ur name good morning brother" in THICK colombian accent and they all stare SHOCKED and then the next time we pass they all shout the same thing
it gets dark super early 7:00

i have invites from chris and charles to live w them
idk what i should do
weird having so many options


any advice on being a good comp to elder lucaila?
i say ecuatorian swear words because his reaction is super funny
we eat lots of ecuatorian food
rice tuna tomato onion salad
chicken thigh w rice tomato onion pepper


this week i cleaned dried vomit out of a glue addicts sink
so thats why i need good pdays
haha

love you guys!

p.s. -- here are pics:

roadtrip to stake conference

stake conference, last pic w laneys

bats, the cave was not lit at all just flash


we made jugo de tamarindo

roadtrip


the first vision

cueva