Monday, March 6, 2017

Week Twenty Five

Happy 18 Maude. Miss Maude a ton. Not many people have a heart as good as Maude's.

My new comp is Elder Guerra (War). He is from Panama. He's a blackbelt, a chef, and has a scar on the knuckle of his middle finger from an encounter with a sea urchin while surfing.

Barbosa is cool with him. He already made someone cry over the phone. A lot of bible bashing.

We saw a dude steal a motorcycle. It happened so fast and it was really loud. Mostly, I remember that he had a huge grin.

8 of our investigators came to Church. 5 were from Ana's family. I like visiting them. They always ask us to sing them hymns.

Weather change in Barbosa. There are huge downpours everyday now.

I saw a ton of bats flying around a lamp post.

Forgot to share this last week- We were about to have a district meeting. Two of the hermanas were really late. Then one of them finally walked in-- alone. She had abandoned her comp on the bus. Mission Pres had to come and there was a lot of crying.

Elder Guerra told me that there are foot long rats that swim between islands in Panama.

We made crepes because I'm true to my Normand past.