Monday, January 22, 2018

Week Seventy One

Hey family,

This week was super cool, also super hard.

I told you guys about Cesar Martinez. He has become our best friend. We have been waking up extra early to go out and jog with him. Then we go back and eat breakfast with him. (EXTRA BONUS) He has an accordion in his house.

We had a contacting activity in the farm town Cota. One lady thought we were robbers and called the cops on us lolol.

I don't know. I think this has been my favorite transfer so far. I feel like I'm in my home ward.

Some other people in our area:

Perez Family. A young couple with 3 crazy sons. They had a family new year's resolution to find a new church to go to LOL. They came for the first time this week. We rolled up to Sacrament Meeting late with them. Felt pretty sweet to burst though the door. Bishop Romero flashed us a smile.

Cipriano and Melisa. We contacted them on the street last week. It's Father and Daughter. Cipriano's wife died a year ago and he went into depression. We had a really cool lesson with them

I feel deeper connections with people here. I am trying to improve on integrity. Like trying to be aware of my intentions. It's pretty sad realizing how often my intentions are stupid.

Lovin life though.

Miss you guys
Elder Blair


P.S. — You guys are about to drown in pics:


with my district at Don Alfonso Velasquez house (called the baticueva)



jazlin and Alan Huffington (my best friend here)



with a campesina



best christmas ever



osvaldo bracho reyes



with my mtc elders



with Elder Patterson



FHE ROLL UPPPPP



eLDER oLIVEIRA Sau Paulo



MY BROTHAS FROM MARACAIBO



MY BROTHA HECTOR



LINA GARZON



police flirting lol



FHE



ELDER DIAS

Sorry for not sending photos in forever.