Monday, January 1, 2018

Week Sixty Eight

2018 Happy New Year.

It was cool getting letters from a few Oakland 1st members.

Hope you guys are good. The Christmas Eve video call was so sweet.

I love my area so much. I could finish my mission here.

I dont know what to write about even though tons of stuff went down this week.

We did that activity where they send us 2 MTC missionaries each, and we spend the day with them. That was fun. I was with a Peruano and Ecuatoriano again. It always rains a ton whenever we have the activity haha. I made my missionaries climb a mountain and then I had them follow me onto a bus and made them preach. It was so funny.

Lots of Venezuelan missionaries. They all get called to serve Venezuelan misisons.

Its crazy. Pretty much an entire country's families are split apart and left with nothing.

I had intercambios with Elder Chase. His area is Jordan- the most dangeorus area in the mission. Super fun day. The area is massive. It used to be 3 areas but they combined them all. Only 2 missionaries there.

Love you guys

Elder Blair