Monday, June 19, 2017

Week Forty

week report


this week i don't know

Our ward had a talent show- tons of couples in the ward are really good dancers. Legit everyone here is a pro dancer.

Made banana pancakes with the Chona family for breakfast. It was sweet -- they have a grandma in Miami who sends them peanut butter. Chona family is super cool all of them super down to earth and they know good music like Janes Dddiction.

One investigator named Juan Camilo told us that he believes in God because God saved him in a knife fight after an América vs Millonarios soccer match.

I have a gambling problem (cheeky approaching sad).

One weird thing is that suddenly tons of stuff I didn't really like in Colombia, I suddenly love. I hated Vallenato music at first and I love it now. Hated agua panela and love it now. Hated Sancocho soup and love it now.

One funny thing we did this Sunday was after we had the sacrament, me and my comp left to find people on the street to come in and we contacted like 20 people until someone said yes.

Things going good. Loving Colombia a lot. One thing I like is the sheer amount of people you get to know. I always feel good running into lots of friends on the street. Part of a community.

thinking of other stuff

Elder Blair