Monday, September 25, 2017

Week Fifty Four

Hey family. Hope everyone is doing awesome. Missed you guys this week.

I've been out of my area all week long. Living life with Elder Gough and Elder Heredia in LA CUMBRE. Week has been so much fun. We saw this poster for the new IT movie. The evil clown. So we've been joking about that all week. Stuff like: "Hmm that's weird. I found a curly red hair in my rice. Probably nothing..."

Elder Gough finished his mission. It was fun being with him his last week. Super funny, hard worker. He gave me and Elder Heredia all his ties and shirts.

So right now transfers are hapening. 7 Elders left my zone and 7 new ones are coming. There's been a lot of running around to terminals and frantic calls. Everything's going good so far though. I'm stoked because Elder Tracy — my best friend from the MTC is in my district now. I'll be on splits with him for a few days before my comp comes. So I'm pretty excited for this transfer.

Sebastian Sotelo got baptised. That was another crazy day. Cabbing between LA CUMBRE and my area. Sebastian is awesome. He's this 18 year old kid lho lives with his grandma. Really responsible. He's already saving up to go on a mission.

We have been trying to teach every principle with an example in lessons these days. It's really funny coming up with examples on the spot. Elder Gough talked about how if you put even a tiny bit of cat poop in a cake mix, you wouldn't want to eat the cake. I can't remember how he related it to sin but I had to keep myself from laughing.

I have a testimony of anything it's probably repentance. I like when the new testament talks about becoming new creatures and changing our hearts. I don't know, I feel like sin is real. That it keeps us from living. I feel yearnings for living real life and sinning is like living fake life. I'm grateful for the mission for all the time it gives me to think about these things.

I love you guys! You should have won in student council —somebody messed with the ballot.

Elder Blair